Thursday, August 7, 2008

SCARY DAY!

Today was a scary day! Elena and I got up this morning to get our sports physicals, and Kristina came downstairs and was in a lot of pain. She fell to the floor and mom carried to the couch trying to find out what was wrong with her. My dad carried her to the car and Elena and I went too. We went to the doctor and grampa and my dad gave her a blessing. They said that it might have to do with her appendix and so we were going to take her to the EMR, but as we put her in the car she said it is starting to slow down. She turned out okay. I think the blessing was the biggest part. After all that. Elena and I got our sports physicals and they noticed that my right hip is higher than my left, and my back has been hurting for the past 6 months. They said that I might have scoliosis. I hope not. My mom took me to the hospital and I got some x-rays and i won't find out the results for a few days, and grampa and my dad are going to give me a blessing and whoever else wants to. After the hospital my mom and I went to Wal Mart and got Elena's present and got some groceries. I am excited for Elena's birthday! I picked out her present and I like it a lot! And now we are going to eat Sabrina's scratch oatmeal cookies that she made today. And some dinner with it. Well that is is . I love you all! See you in November!

3 comments:

Sassy Sis said...

ya girl that wuz me and im so sorry for u but u r so pretty and i bet no 1 wuld notice ur scul....sciluosisimpl..(i cant even say, i mean spell it)cuz u r so xtremely pretty!!!well you gotta talk to me more even tho i have tons shool friends nuthins better than family;)

Sassy Sis said...

hellooooo....is any body ther?! I jus got thru wit my first 3 days o school!!!so i thot id come and mosy on over but hello i gus ill see u guys in novembr. eeeeek!! -sariah

kenzie said...

hey jadie... i got scared when i started to read scary day. i am sorry what happend to kristina. i am also sorry for what happened to your back too. i love you so much jadie. can't wait to see you in november. luv ya. -cari