Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey Guys!

Hey everybody what is going on? It is great here in missouri! I miss you guys in AZ soooo much already! Right when I drove away I already missed you guys sooooo much. See you all very soon! (I hope) back to school and it is as boring as it will ever be. Finals are coming up next week and then another vaction... CHRISTMAS! I am so excited to give all the presents to everybody! I love you family and wishing I could be there with you, all of YOU! Well see ya soon! oh... it is supposed to snow 2-3 " tonight I hope they don't cancel my basketball game! ha ha... CRAZY huh?

1 comment:

kenzie said...

hey jadie, i know that we just saw you in november, but it seems like we haven't seen you in forever. i just looked at your blog and it makes me feel like i'm gonna cry. i love youand miss you so much jade! cari