Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!

Hey Everybody! I am finally 14! Stake Dances, and everything that goes with it! My day started like this me and mom went to Natilie's to get our haircut, then we went home and got the big boys and dropped them off @ the Durfee's. Then we went to Liberty and ate @ Panera Bread! I had the most amazing sandwich i ever tasted! Man! and their Lemonade! i can't believe it! Then we went to SUPER TARGET (haven't been there since AZ) and of course SHOPPING! i got a whole new church outfit. necklace, shoes, & earings. And we bought groceries and plenty of haircut and nail accesories also. Then we went to Payless and i bought really cute black, white, and brown high heels! And my mom bought my dad's Father's Day present. Then we met my dad @ Walmart and went shopping there and i got my dad's Father's Day present him thinking it was for Grmpa. Then we were going to see Imagine That but after Walmart it was about to start so it was either eating out or a movie and i chose eating because Josie and Joann took me for my birthday to the movies last night and saw UP. It was pretty cute but not really a kid movie. We decided to got to El Maguey(a mexican restaraunt. And alot of members were their so my mom and dad got to talk.Then we went home and had my family party and it was great! So that was my birthday day!


Me and my good friend Emily.
Anton took this pic of me.

This is me with my new haircut. I finally get to wear eyeliner.


These are my new sunglasses that i got @ Target.



This is my new dress and necklace i got. sorry you can't see the shoes i will show them later.




2 comments:

sassy sista said...

I am having a meltdown!! Im seriously depressed cause i miss u sooo much and u8 guys probably don't even think of lil' old me:( AHHHHH Brina ( oklahoma beans) i love ya girly!!! Elena ur a such a sweetie i need u rite now... Kristina( california stick) u r sooo gorgeous! And Jade (Jamaica dubba-caka) i will never forget about u even if ur not my adopted sister....jkjk\
Anyway, enough of this sop-story just thought id leave u the longest message EVA and tell ya that "YES!" i do care about yas...

kenzie said...

hey jade,
i miss you guys so much. i still wish i was there. i had so much fun. i am going to save up all of my money to come out and see everyone. tell everyone i said hi. i love you,
kenzie